Monday, January 24, 2011

Vintage Cards

 

Trish's Cards January 2011 098

Trish's Cards January 2011 103

 

Trish's Cards January 2011 097_thumbAs a treat my good friend Vicki and I decided to attend a class at J.A.M. Creations in Machinery Drive at South Tweed Heads to make Vintage cards with the very talented Jackie McGee. We had so much fun and learnt about new products and ideas and the pleasure of making the cards was wonderful.  I was very pleased with the results and just couldn’t bear to part with them, I adore the pins we used to hold the bows they are just so cute. Naturally we purchased some new goodies after class and later went out for coffee at beautiful Coolangatta Beach. A really girly day!
I'm also very proud of my advances in technology as today I have managed three photos on my blog at once!

http://jamcreationsaustralia.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Vicki Fraser said...

I'm Jealous - your love is on the right way round :(

Trish and Treasure said...

Like Elvis said "Thank you, Thank you very much!"